вторник, 4 марта 2014 г.

Sculpt from salted dough

"We will move from beautiful images to beautiful thoughts, 

  from beautiful thoughts we will move on to a beautiful life, 

  from beautiful life to absolute beauty»      

                                                                Plato

     Salted dough is a wonderful material for crafts with children. This is a surprisingly plastic material for modeling various shapes and compositions: gentle, soft. Unlike ordinary plasticine, the dough does not stain your hands. With proper kneading, the salted dough does not crumble, does not crack, and persists for a long time. Although it should be noted that the dough is quite fragile material when handled carelessly.

    So I decided to do modeling with my children. There are a lot of recipes for salted dough for modeling, I will not go into details, I will tell you how I prepared it. In a measuring Cup, pour 200 grams of flour, 200 grams of salt, mix, then gradually add water about 125 ml. and knead until smooth. The dough should be elastic and quite steep. I put it in some container or in a plastic bag so that it does not dry out. 


     Then the question arose, what should we blind? the younger rolled sausages, rolled them into rings and he liked it so much, the older fashioned an elephant. We painted it blue.  

    I decided to try making flowers out of salted dough. I didn't get the roses pretty. Then I decided to try to sculpt a Daisy. When all the elements were dry, I painted them with gouache and glued them together.



This is my first salted dough job.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий