суббота, 28 декабря 2019 г.

Coffee toys

         Hello everybody! It's been a long time since I wrote or exhibited anything...
There was no inspiration. And here it is (inspiration) covered)))


 I came across 
the Internet and saw coffee toys, but the problem is that I don't really like to sew... I can't draw much. 

But I'm interested in trying something new. 

After viewing a lot of information, step-by-step master classes (video, description), I decided... try, especially inspired by the "feat" of the phrase:" Make coffee toys with your own hands under the power of even beginners." or "Get ready to plunge into the world of fragrant Souvenirs."..

   I will not describe step by step and repeat how to make and how to paint coffee toys, who is interested - there are lot of master classes on the Internet.
             I'll tell you one thing, I'm so caught up in it that I can't stop.  Now I sew, draw, and fantasize. "Coffeemakers" need to "revive", make them fragrant, come up with names and pass them into good hands.
           
              Like everything...   Enjoy...  My first works)))





My New Year's Bunnys

               Wishes
    Christmastreen

                                   Snowflake                                                       Huggi




    Flower Bunny                                              Happy Bunny

              Bully Cat                                                        Xmas Cat    

                                                                 Sweet Grace


Who needs a star? This toy is still without a name, what is it name - I decided, the fantasy is over...)))

That's exactly it now

Waiting for your feedback!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий