суббота, 7 мая 2016 г.

Easter mini baskets and chickens

Hello there!  I was inspired by these baskets.



I will try to make the same mini-baskets for Easter. While I was doing it, I decided that the chickens would also live there...


For work.:



- plastic disposable Cup, 

- knitting threads (the thicker, the easier it is to stick on the Cup),

- green threads (for grass, in the middle of the basket),

- PVA glue or thermal glue (if there is a thermal gun),

- tubes of Xerox paper, tightly rolled,

- the egg from Kinder,

- colored cardboard (yellow and red),

- scissors.



This master class is not mine, I could not take a picture in stages












Now I will describe a little how I did it.

     The Cup was smeared with glue, applied the thread in a circle, starting from the bottom of the Cup. The basket itself was made shallow, the rest was cut off.


      On one basket, I made a pen like this: I intertwined three tubes, made of Xerox paper, with threads. I stuck the handles inside the basket.



       on the second basket - took one tube and wound it with threads of two different colors and pasted on the outside.



       I cut the green thread into pieces, put it in a basket and glued it to make it look like grass.


      The baskets are ready.

Let's move on to making chickens)))



       Cut out of red cardboard: beak, legs and scallop, yellow - wings. All glued to the egg from kinder, eyes - cut out circles of white paper, black felt-tip pen drew the pupils and eyelashes


and put it in the basket.

My Easter mini chicken baskets are ready.


I wish everyone creative inspiration. Thank you for stopping by.

 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий